1. All the candidates who are looking for admissions in Aadhya degree college may collect the required application form and prospectus from the college reception counter in person by paying the necessary fee.
2. All The forms should be duly filled in by the candidates and signed by parents.
3. Once the sign is done from parents, the candidates should submit the forms at the reception counter with the required fee.
4. At the time of admission every student must produce the following documents in original.
1. SSC memorandum Certificate
2. Certificate of the qualifying marks memo of Intermediate
3. Transfer certificate (TC)
4. Study and conduct certificate
5. Caste certificate
6. Income certificate
7. Passport size photographs
5 All admissions are subject to verification of documents and approval by the Osmania University.
6 The fees paid by the candidate shall not be refunded under any circumstances or not adjusted for future.
8 If the admission is found against the rules and regulations of Osmania University then the college reserves the rights to cancel the student admission at any time.